Are you really getting the most out of Google Search Ads?
You feel you are only scratching the surface and your results are stagnating. In this training we will share tips and tricks that we have gathered through more than 15 years of experience.
Goals of this course:
After following this course, you will understand how you can decrease your CPC. You will be able to verify if you are present on the keywords you should be present on. You will be able to use audiences to grow your campaigns.
This training course is ideal for:
Business managers, digital marketeers, e-commerce specialists, communication & marketing officers.
A basic knowledge of digital marketing & general marketing principles will be handy!
Which topics will be treated?
1. Brief introduction to Search Engine Advertising: what makes Google ads work so well?
2. How does the Google Ads Auction system really work?
3. The ideal Google ads account structure: yes, it makes a massive difference.
4. CTR and quality score: the secret to monster CTR and low CPCs…
5. Overview of the Google Ads interface : what you need to be able to check.
6. Keyword research and selection: are you targeting the right keywords or just burning money?
7. Campaign management calendar: what to optimize, when & why.
8. Best practices for ad copy writing
9. The use of audience in search today: best practices and concrete examples.
10. Moving to automation : how to make the switch from manual to fully automated!
11. Measuring results & having reporting that allow you to make strategic decisions.
The course is taught in small groups of maximum 6 people, from 9:30 to approximately 16:00. Lunch is included. The training is FULL of concrete examples and case studies.
Avenue Tervuren 36, 1040 Etterbeek
How much does it cost?
400 euro per person(VAT excl.)
When is the training?
Currently, due to corona no dates are foreseen for 2020.
How do I register?
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below and simply mention the date on which you want to participate. If you require a tailor-made training package, don’t hesitate to give us a call so we can discuss your needs. See you soon!
We attended 3 Google courses organized by Clicktrust and every time, we acquired interesting insights for our future actions. We were able to combine theory with practice through different excercises, which allowed us to discover some very useful functionalities for our analyses. As the knowledge levels of the attendees were quite different, we enjoyed the flexibility of the training which allowed each of us to ask questions and to choose whether or not to go into detail for the different topics that were discussed.
Julie Van Camp – Digital Manager L’Oréal
Fabian has been in digital for almost 20 years. He’s built websites in notepad, setup Google Ads campaigns for SME’s and international brands, and has executed countless of SEO projects. He has seen digital evolve massively and has trained hundreds of people both in Belgium and abroad.
Currently no dates foreseen for our Google Search ads for Digital Marketeers trainings.
We also organize private trainings for groups upon request.
Avenue Tervuren 36