Sick of the average crap-shoot agency? Ready for real growth?
Digital Performance Analyst
Why would you work for CLICKTRUST?
We truly believe in “thinking like a customer”. We take pride in our proactivity & our thirst for knowledge. CLICKTRUST has a vision for the future of digital marketing – A vision that has grown over the years, and that has been built together with the team. Working here means contributing to this vision, helping to shape it – and to plan it together. Digital moves fast, and we need your help in realizing our goals.
So what does a “Digital performance analyst” do?
- Analyzing & interpreting results
- Defining the strategy for new campaigns/data-driven approaches
- Setting up & optimizing the campaigns (you are surrounded by a team that can help)
- Building dashboards and using them for reporting and calls
- Meeting the clients & educating them
- Assisting in researching & writing white papers & blogs
- Participating in trainings & conferences (local and abroad)
- Participating in our internal cross-team task forces that help build our company (non-digital related, but related to improving the way we work, how we contribute to society, team building, etc).
- We’re a team of 20+ people, but we move fast. What you put into it is what you get out of it.
Your profile and background
- You have a solid first experience in analytics, SEO, SEA, Facebook advertising, conversion rate optimization, or programmatic advertising. Both client and agency experience is relevant!
- Bilingual ENG/NL, FR/NL, or EN/FR, but you understand the 3: FR/EN/NL
- Customer focussed – you understand business is done with people, not the google ads interface.
- High tolerance for stress (you know how to turn it into something positive) and ability to deal with strict deadlines.
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail.
- Passionately curious about all things digital.
What you’ll receive
- A place in a digital marketing agency in full expansion with ambitious plans for the future, which you will help build.
- Full transparency in our plans and financials.
- A competitive salary & flexible benefits: you get to put your own salary together.
- International conferences & training. We need to go beyond Belgium to learn new stuff.
- Post corona: Office within a 2 min walk of the subway, a park, a large supermarket, a bpost point, a dry cleaner, a gym, a hairdresser, and plenty more.
- Teleworking whenever – we have employees that lived abroad even before corona.
- Fun teambuilding, after works and possibility to contribute to local volunteering work
- The need to be productive and learn
- The need to give back (we donate 10% of our profit to a good cause)
- The need to make a living (we believe in competitive salaries that allow us to be comfortable)