This website, www.clicktrust.be, is owned by CLICKTRUST, Priester Cuypersstraat 3, 1040 Brussels, BE0542 642 942. The main activity of CLICKTRUST is selling SEA, CRO, SEO & Analytics related services to other enterprises.
If you choose visit this website, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this policy. The Personal Information that we collect are used for providing and improving the website and the services we offer.
Data Collection and Use
- Some data resulting of one or more visits to www.clicktrust.be is permanently preserved, but anonymous. The data will never be traced back to an individual or organization.
- clicktrust.be provides protection of the stored data.
- The Personal Information that we collect are used for providing and improving our services.
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, demographic data, pages of our Service that you visit, the region you live in, the time and date of your visit our website, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- The information that we collect will be used to analyze our website visitors and retarget you with paid media.
www.clicktrust.be uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
CLICKTRUST always uses the following cookies to collect user data:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
When visiting www.clicktrust.be, the user can accept or refuse the following cookies when visiting the website:
- Preference cookies: they enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies: these cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads and/or send marketing emails that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.