About the training
Goals of the course
At the end of this Adobe Analytics training you will understand how to interpret data within Adobe Analytics correctly and how it can help you improve the performance of your marketing campaigns.
Is this course right for me?
This Adobe Analytics course is ideal if you:
- Have a position as a digital marketer or management
- Are looking for an alternative to Google Analytics to measure the result of your digital media efforts
- Have a basic knowledge of digital marketing & general principles
Why choose CLICKTRUST Academy?
CLICKTRUST Academy is used by our own team to train and onboard new staff. We offer you the opportunity to follow hands-on expert trainings. These are held in small groups (+/- 6 participants) so that we can have extremely interactive sessions.
- Small groups
- Lots of case studies
- Exercises, not just theory
- Trainers with 10 years of experience & expertise.
What will I learn during this Adobe Analytics training?
During this training, we will discuss:
- Overview of the reports in Adobe Analytics: using cases, we’ll explain how to interpret all the metrics.
- Tracking and documentation: 90% of all analytics accounts we see are mess. We’ll tell you how to avoid this
- Conversion tracking & multi-channel attribution
- Adobe Analytics: what is different to Google Analytics in terms of data collection?
- Adobe Analytics overview of possibilities: what does Adobe Analytics offer that other analytics solutions don’t have
- Hands-on: Adobe Analytics Setup in 15 minutes.
The Adobe Analytics training is taught in small groups (+/- 6 people) and is FULL of concrete examples and case studies. You have the choice between a live morning session from 9:30 to 13:00 or an online afternoon session from 14:00 to 17:30.
On top of his broad knowledge, Alex is a natural story teller and is loved by alumni from CLICKTRUST ACADEMY for his great training skills. Expect to learn – and laugh a lot during this Programmatic Advertising training! Of course, Alex also has over 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing. He worked in different companies (from small to big) and in different industries. He has seen the evolution of digital marketing, the growth of Facebook, Programmatic, Mobile,... and how they all transformed the digital marketing world.
Want to meet Alexandre before enrolling? Just send a mail, we’ll set up a call.
How much does this training cost?
440 euro per person (VAT excl.) This price includes:
- The training
- Time to ask questions
- Training certificate
- Access to the slides used during the training
- Beverages & snacks
- 2 hours of coaching after the training
What language is the course in?
Most of our trainings are in English, unless otherhwise specified. However, our instructor is trilingual, so feel free to ask your questions in the language you feel most comfortable with.
Where is this training?
The live trainings are held at our office close to Merode in Brussels.
Upcoming training dates
We also organize private trainings upon request. If you're interested in this, please indicate 'private training' when enrolling. We will contact you to set up a training date.
Want to follow a group training, but can't make it on one of these days? Get notified on upcoming courses and training dates: