About the training
Goals of the course
Managing multiple tags for your site can be a challenging task, and errors or redundant tags can bias data measurement. During this training, we will therefore teach you how to properly use Google Tag Manager to implement and manage tags.
Under the guidance of our experienced specialists, you will set up your own account and create your first tags and triggers, including the Google Analytics 4 tag, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn Insights Tag, click listeners, scroll tracking, …
Once you have mastered these basics, we will dive into the world of server-side tracking and you will also discover how to set up more advanced tags & triggers.
Is this course right for me?
This Google Tag Manager course is perfect for digital marketers, campaign managers, marketing & communication specialists and web developers with at least a basic knowledge of Google Analytics, who would like to be able to implement and manage tags themselves as well, while learning more than just the basics.
Why choose CLICKTRUST Academy?
CLICKTRUST Academy has existed for 10 years already, and our trainings are given by trainers with both technical knowledge as well as experience in teaching. Our trainings take place in small groups (+/- 6 participants), which ensures extremely interactive sessions.
The trainings always contain a combination of theory and practice, given by experts who work with Google Tag Manager every day. After the training, private coaching sessions are scheduled so that you can let everything sink in.
CLICKTRUST started by giving trainings, and we enjoy sharing our knowledge as much as possible!
What will I learn during this Google Tag Manager training?
1) Introduction to tag management
- What are the advantages of a tag management tool?
- Understanding tags, triggers, variables & the data layer
- CLICKTRUST’s magic recipe for good tracking
2) Getting started with Google Tag Manager
- Getting to know the Google Tag Manager interface
- How to set up a Google Tag Manager (GTM) account?
- How to install GTM on your website?
- How to check your GTM implementation?
- User management in GTM
- Preview mode: How to preview your changes?
3) Installing your first tags & triggers (incl. exercises)
- Google Analytics 4 tag
- Facebook Pixel
- Click listeners
- Scroll tracking
- … and more!
4) Introduction to Server-side tracking
5) More hands-on practice
The GTM course is taught in small groups (+/- 6 people) and is FULL of concrete examples and case studies. The sessions are taking place from 9:30 to 17:00.
How much does this training cost?
800 euro per person (VAT excl.) This price includes:
- The training
- Time to ask questions
- Training certificate
- Access to the slides used during the training
- Breakfast, lunch & drinks
- 1 hours of coaching after the training
- Life-time access to our GTM toolkit
What language is the course in?
Our trainings are in English, unless otherwise specified. However, our instructor is trilingual, so feel free to ask your questions in the language you feel most comfortable with.
Where is this training?
You can attend our trainings at our offices near Merode in Brussels or from home. Our tailor-made trainings can also be given on site.
Upcoming training dates