About the training
Goals of this course:
At CLICKTRUST, we have been successfully managing SEA campaigns for brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, BNP Paribas, Corona Direct, Unicef, IceWatch, …
In this course, we’ll share our secrets and teach you how to set up and run successful SEA campaigns just like we do. We’ll cover topics such as the perfect campaign structure, keyword research, targeting specific audiences, bidding strategies, crafting compelling ads, and much more.
With the help of our experienced SEA specialists’ tips and hands-on exercises, you’ll gain a deep understanding of how to continually improve your SEA campaigns. Like that, you’ll be able to drive more clicks, conversions, and profits through Google Ads.
Is this course right for me?
Already running Google Ads campaigns but want more control and better results?
Perfect! Our course is designed for marketers who want to take charge of their own search ads in Google Ads and go beyond the basics.
Why choose CLICKTRUST Academy?
CLICKTRUST Academy is used by our own team to train and onboard new staff. We offer you the opportunity to follow hands-on expert trainings. These are held in small groups (+/- 6 participants) so that we can have extremely interactive sessions.
- Small groups
- Lots of case studies
- Exercises, not just theory
- Trainers with 10 years of experience & expertise.
What will I learn during this Google Ads training?
- An overview of the search landscape today
- How does Paid Search work?
- SEA Lexicon: Learn to speak like a paid search expert
2) How to create a performing SEA campaign
- How to structure your Google Ads accounts?
- How to configure and structure your SEA campaigns?
- How to organize your different ad groups?
- Understanding search intent
- Understanding keyword match types
- How to do keyword research?
- Best tools for doing keyword research
- Understanding the importance of audiences
- What are the audiences that I can add to my campaigns?
- Best practices for adding audiences to your campaigns
5) Ads & ad extensions
- What are the different types of ads & ad extensions?
- How to write outstanding ads & ad extensions?
6) Bidding & budget management
- Get to know the bidding strategies available
- Understanding smart bidding
- Optimizing your campaigns towards the most relevant goal
- How to set up conversions in Google Ads
7) Improving SEA campaigns
- Understanding the Optiscore
- Optimizing bidding strategies & budgets
- Optimizing keywords & search terms
- Optimizing audiences
- Optimizing ads
8) Hands-on practice
- Setting up a Google Ads campaign
- Optimizing Google Ads campaigns
The Google Search Ads course is taught in small groups (+/- 6 people) and is FULL of concrete examples and case studies. The sessions are taking place from 9:30 to 17:00.
How much does this training cost?
1050 euro per person (VAT excl.) This price includes:
- The training
- Time to ask questions
- Training certificate
- Access to the slides used during the training
- Breakfast, lunch & beverages
- 2 hours of coaching after the training
- Life-time access to our SEA toolkit
What language is the course in?
Our trainings are in English, unless otherwise specified. However, our instructor is trilingual, so feel free to ask your questions in the language you feel most comfortable with.
Where is this training?
You can attend our trainings at our offices near Merode in Brussels or from home. Our tailor-made trainings can also be given on site.
Upcoming training dates