About the training
Goals of this course:
After this Google Ads training, you’ll be up to date again! You’ll understand what today’s best practices are and how to future-proof your SEA strategy with upcoming cookie changes.
Is this course right for me?
This SEA course is ideal for people with a prior understanding of search advertising who would like a refresh! It is also perfect for marketers managing agencies or managing staff that execute campaigns.
Why choose CLICKTRUST Academy?
CLICKTRUST Academy is used by our own team to train and onboard new staff. We offer you the opportunity to follow hands-on expert trainings. These are held in small groups (+/- 6 participants) so that we can have extremely interactive sessions.
- Small groups
- Lots of case studies
- Exercises, not just theory
- Trainers with 10 years of experience & expertise.
What will I learn during this Google Ads training?
During this training, we will discuss:
- Paid search: how it works & how to use it across the customer journey
- How accounts should be structured in 2022 to leverage the power of Google’s AI.
- Understanding search intent across the customer journey
- Tools and best practices for keyword research
- How Google’s AI-driven smart bidding works. Can it be trusted? What are the disadvantages?
- How to use audiences using GA4 – leverage the power of the new GA to save your audiences after the cookie is phased out.
- Best practices for ads, taking new formats into account!
- Workflow for optimizing – what should your team be looking at?
- Understanding tracking & measuring results from a cross-channel point of view.
The Google Search Ads course is taught in small groups (+/- 6 people), from 9:30 to approximately 13:00. The training is FULL of concrete examples and case studies.
On top of his broad knowledge, Alex is a natural story teller and is loved by alumni from CLICKTRUST ACADEMY for his great training skills. Expect to learn – and laugh a lot during this Programmatic Advertising training! Of course, Alex also has over 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing. He worked in different companies (from small to big) and in different industries. He has seen the evolution of digital marketing, the growth of Facebook, Programmatic, Mobile,... and how they all transformed the digital marketing world.
Want to meet Alexandre before enrolling? Just send a mail, we’ll set up a call.
How much does this training cost?
440 euro per person (VAT excl.) This price includes:
- The training
- Time to ask questions
- Training certificate
- Access to the slides used during the training
- Lunch & beverages
- 2 hours of coaching after the training
What language is the course in?
Most of our trainings are in English, unless otherhwise specified. However, our instructor is trilingual, so feel free to ask your questions in the language you feel most comfortable with.
Where is this training?
Trainings will be held at our offices close to Merode in Brussels.
Upcoming training dates
We also organize private trainings upon request. If you're interested in this, please indicate 'private training' when enrolling. We will contact you to set up a training date.
Want to follow a group training, but can't make it on one of these days? Get notified on upcoming courses and training dates: