About the training
Wondering why your website isn’t ranking well in the SERP? Are you sure your website’s content is SEO-friendly? Develop a solid approach for optimizing website content and a better search engine ranking.
Goals of the course
In this SEO training, we will:
- Help you avoid the most common mistakes in SEO
- Share best practices
- Teach you how you can future-proof your SEO strategy.
Is this course right for me?
This SEO course is ideal if you are a marketing specialist with basic SEO knowledge, but who needs a refresh and update
Why choose CLICKTRUST Academy?
CLICKTRUST Academy has existed for 10 years already, and our trainings are given by trainers with both technical experience as well as experience in teaching. Our trainings take place in small groups (+/- 6 participants), which ensures extremely interactive sessions.
The trainings always contain a combination of theory and practice, given by real SEO experts. After the training, private coaching sessions are scheduled so that you can let everything sink in.
CLICKTRUST started by giving trainings, and we enjoy sharing our knowledge as much as possible!
What will I learn during this SEO training?
During this training, we will discuss:
- SEO: how it has evolved and what it looks like in 2024
- How to best do your keyword research to take search intent into account
- How to do an SEO Audit of your website with the latest tools
- SEO best practices in 2024
- Technical SEO deep-dive & site structure
- How to future-proof your content for SEO
- SEO for website migrations: all you need to know to avoid an apocalypse
- Linkbuilding: what still works in 2024?
- SEO Tools & SEO optimization workflows
The SEO course is taught in small groups (+/- 6 people) and is FULL of concrete examples and case studies. The sessions are taking place from 9:30 to 17:00.
How much does this training cost?
800 euro per person (VAT excl.) This price includes:
- The training
- Time to ask questions
- Training certificate
- Access to the slides used during the training
- Breakfast, lunch & drinks
- 1 hour of coaching after the training
- Life-time access to our SEO toolkit
What language is the course in?
Our trainings are in English, unless otherwise specified. However, our instructor is trilingual, so feel free to ask your questions in the language you feel most comfortable with.
Where is this training?
You can attend our trainings at our offices near Merode in Brussels or from home. Our tailor-made trainings can also be given on site.
Upcoming training dates