About the training
Goals of the course
At CLICKTRUST, we have been helping clients set up and audit their Google Analytics accounts for many years. Our impressive clientele includes renowned brands such as Multipharma, Tom&Co, Louboutin, and Tractebel. As web analytics serves as the cornerstone for optimizing our campaigns, we understand its significance deeply.
After completing our training, Google Analytics 4 will no longer hold any secrets for you either. You will learn, among other things, to work with the new GA4 interface, discover how to interpret your data and become familiar with important terms within web analytics. But it doesn’t stop there.
Through hands-on exercises, you will also gain the confidence to independently set up a new account and install it on your website. Including data retention and cross-domain tracking.
Finally, our experienced analysts will teach you how to customize Google Analytics 4 to meet the specific requirements of your business, using custom events, UTM tracking, custom channel grouping and custom reports.
Is this course right for me?
Do you also use Google Analytics 4 to pull insights but don’t really know where to start? Are you not sure if you are interpreting the data the right way? Then this training is what you need.
Even as an experienced marketer with knowledge of Universal Analytics, transitioning to the new Google Analytics 4 can be challenging. This training is specifically designed to assist you during this transition and help you succeed.
Why choose CLICKTRUST Academy?
CLICKTRUST Academy is used by our own team to train and onboard new staff. We offer you the opportunity to follow hands-on expert trainings. These are held in small groups (+/- 6 participants) so that we can have extremely interactive sessions.
- Small groups
- Lots of case studies
- Exercises, not just theory
- Trainers with 10 years of experience & expertise.
What will I learn during this Google Analytics 4 training?
1) Introduction to web analytics
- Today’s digital landscape
- Understanding the importance of web analytics for your business
- Understanding the basics of web analytics
- CLICKTRUST’s magic recipe for good tracking
- Lexicon: Learn to speak like a web analytics expert
2) Getting started with Google Analytics 4
- The history of Google Analytics
- Setting up a GA4 property
- Installing GA4 on your website with Google Tag Manager
- Configuring data retention in GA4
- Cross-domain tracking in GA4
3) Exploring the Google Analytics 4 interface
- Real-time reporting
- Acquisition reports: Where is the traffic on my website coming from?
- User reports: Who are your users?
- Engagement reports: How are people behaving on my website?
- Monetization reports: How much revenue did my website generate?
4) Make Google Analytics 4 fit your needs
- UTM tracking
- Custom channel grouping
- Creating events & conversions
- Creating custom reports
- Linking Google Analytics 4 to other Google tools
- Importing data from other platforms to GA4
5) Preparing for the future
- The state of web analytics today
- The limitations of web analytics
- A word on GDPR and consent
6) Hands-on exercises
The Google Analytics 4 course is taught in small groups (+/- 6 people) and is FULL of concrete examples and case studies. The sessions are taking place from 9:30 to 17:00.
How much does this training cost?
1050 euro per person (VAT excl.) This price includes:
- The training
- Time to ask questions
- Training certificate
- Access to the slides used during the training
- Breakfast, lunch & drinks
- 2 hours of coaching after the training
- Life-time access to our GA4 toolkit
What language is the course in?
Our trainings are in English, unless otherwise specified. However, our instructor is trilingual, so feel free to ask your questions in the language you feel most comfortable with.
Where is this training?
You can attend our trainings at our offices near Merode in Brussels or from home. Our tailor-made trainings can also be given on site.
Upcoming training dates