Stop wondering if you're really interpreting all that data the right way...
Do you also use Google Analytics to pull insights but don’t really know where to start? How can you be sure whether you are interpreting the data the right way?
Goals of this course:
After following this course, you will feel comfortable with each metric and report in Google Analytics. Thanks to the many practical exercises, you will know exactly where to easily find the information you need for your reports.
This training course is ideal for:
Business managers, digital marketeers, communication & marketing officers.
A basic knowledge of digital marketing & general marketing principles will be handy!
Which topics will be treated?
1. Google Analytics: an introduction to web analytics
2. A run through of all reports based on case studies! No vague interpretation here!
3. Getting your set-up right: internal searches, campaign tracking, event tracking, e-commerce, setting goals
4. How to set the right KPIs for your business and using them efficiently in analytics
5. How to make easy dashboards 6. Managing Google analytics the right way: from A to Z! The entire course is loaded with practical exercises that we will do together. As the groups are so small, we often use the participants’ websites and analytics accounts. The course is taught in small groups of maximum
6 people, from 9:30 to approximately 16:00. Lunch is included. This course can be followed as a stand alone course or an an introduction to the advanced course, held a week later.
Avenue Tervuren 36, 1040 Etterbeek
How much does it cost?
400 euro per person (VAT excl.). If you are participating to Part II also, the total price for the two days is 600 EUR per person (VAT excl.)
When is the training?
You can chose one of the following dates:
How do I register?
Please send an email to: email@example.com or use the contact form below and simply mention the date on which you want to participate. If you require a tailor-made training package, don’t hesitate to give us a call so we can discuss your needs. See you soon!
We attended 3 Google courses organized by Clicktrust and every time, we acquired interesting insights for our future actions. We were able to combine theory with practice through different excercises, which allowed us to discover some very useful functionalities for our analyses. As the knowledge levels of the attendees were quite different, we enjoyed the flexibility of the training which allowed each of us to ask questions and to choose whether or not to go into detail for the different topics that were discussed.
Julie Van Camp – Digital Manager L’Oréal
Fabian has been working with Google Analytics on a daily basis since 12 years. He has worked with both small companies and major brands that all wanted to use their data more intelligently. If he’s not managing CLICKTRUST, you’ll find him quietely digging in some obscure Analytics account while sipping on coffee.
Our Google Analytics – Finding what you need trainings are scheduled on the following dates:
We also organize private trainings for groups upon request.
Rue Abbbé Cuypers 3