Sick of the average crap-shoot agency? Ready for real growth?
Digital Performance Analyst
Sounds familiar? Well, this is your chance. We’re looking for 3 ambitious starters who have succesfully completed their degree and can’t wait to start their career in digital marketing. Young, hungry persons who understand that being in a high speed environment where you learn new things every day will kickstart their career.
Why would you work for CLICKTRUST?
It doesn’t end there. We have a totally transparant management culture. Financials, salaries, profit, loss – everything is shared with everyone. We’re building this company together.
We work for leading brands, both locally and internationally that trust us thanks to our client-first whatever it takes mentality & expertise. Our clients count BNP Paribas Fortis, Hello Bank, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Seat, Porsche, Ladbrokes, Brother, Colruyt, Unicef, Air Belgium…
So what does a “Digital performance analyst” do?
You will work on several clients, assisted and coached by the senior staff who lead the accounts.
As a digital performance analyst, you will spend a lot of time setting up & optimizing campaigns, reporting on them, diving into analytics & setting up A/B tests – but also on learning and studying new things, and sharing with the team what you have learned. To summarize:
- Crafting & setting up new campaigns
- Analyzing & interpreting Analytics data
- Preparing reporting & presentations
- Meeting the clients & participating to meetings
- Assist in researching & writing white-papers & blogs
- Participating in trainings & conferences (both national and international)
- …The list goes on. We move fast. What you put into it is what you get out of it
Your profile and background
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have a first experience in digital marketing through an internship or are just super interested and selftaught.
- Bilingual spoken ENG/NL, or ENG/FR, but you must understand FR and NL.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You have a high tolerance for stress and ability to deal with strict deadlines.
- You are organised and you work accurately.
- You are passionately curious about all things digital (and we’ll expect you to prove this in the interview)
- You learn fast, and you understand nobody became an expert by waiting for people to tell them what to do.
- You are extremely motivated to move forwards now.
What you’ll receive
- A place in a digital performance marketing agency in full expansion with ambitious plans for the future, which you will help build.
- Full transparency in our plans and financials.
- A competitive salary & excellent benefits.
- Constant coaching & training.
- Leading brands and clients.
- Exciting teambuildings – often overnight away from Brussels.
- A cool office and a company that invests in your wellbeing.
We work together with our clients closely to understand their business and organisation, and develop a digital media strategy according to their objectives. We help them implement it or implement it ourselves, giving them full ownership of the data, with complete transparency.
We analyze & discuss results together, optimize and test new ideas, while ensuring their staff grows with us through trainings and workshops.
That is what we do for our clients. But it is not just about our clients, it is also about us. We’re in this for the long run. We don’t need to be the biggest, grow the fastest, or win the most awards. We’re more interested in personal development, good salaries & being able to donate 10% of profit to charity. We believe this is what makes us succesful.